Requirements to submit
- Fill out the attached WEB application.
- After completing the registration, schedule an appointment for the Admission Process by calling 390-9580/81.
- Attend the appointment for the Admission Process, complying with the following requirements:
- 1. The student must be accompanied by both parents (The student will undergo a psychopedagogical test, and the parents will have a family interview).
- 2. Submit the following documentation:
- * Conduct Letter from the current school
- * Complete grade record
- * Convalidation letter from MEDUCA if coming from abroad
- * Pay the amount of $30.00
The result of this test will be evaluated by the Academic Direction. If the student is approved to enter SAP, in order to enroll, the following documents must be presented:
ACADEMIC REINFORCEMENT COURSE
- School birth certificate (original).
- Two passport-sized photos.
- Health certificate.
- Good conduct letter.
- School report card.
- Transportation request.
- Fill out and sign enrollment form and agreement (to be filled out at the School).
- Accumulative grade record from previous school(s). In case of being a foreigner:
- Copy of passport.
- Bring migration certification with unique registration number and immigration status.
- Convalidation and authentication of school grades by the Ministry of Education of Panama (Regional San Miguelito).
The course is mandatory for new students and regular students with a GPA below 4.0